Hello everyone! Guess whether I'm an imposter! Hahaha. I think i made it far too obvious with my "guess..." cos i usually start posts here with that. Oh wells.
Samantha's calendar of events!
9/7 - CONCERTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!
Yay! Excited??? Scared??? Etc???
Hurry blog leh Sitieeeeeeeee! I just blogged a good long post!
And i'm still supposed to upload photos, i mean PIGTURES :P But haven't yet. I think i'll just upload on my blog lah. But not today! :) Teeheehee.
"You haven't cut your hair!" Says my mum to Daniel.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
I'm currently spamming Samantha on msn and she's not replying. What's wrong with you???!!! GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!! Hurry up lah! I need to go soon lah! SLOWPOKE. HAHAHAHAHAHA :) YAY. So fun to scold people. I better sleep early today or i'll feel like a zombie tmr when hiking. I woke up feeling tired. Bleh. Oh well. Samantha hurry 1) Reply me on msn! 2) Blog! 3) Reply my letter!!! (if you haven't - have you??)
Sorry i took so long for your letter last week! ): Wo hui gai guo zi xin de!
Oh btw, I'm entirely letter-free this week! YAYYYYYYYY. Finally. After such a long time. I've cleared all my letters! :D
Yay! Can't wait for more! :)
And... I'm expecting two letters in the mail! Song Jia's and Jia Min's! Yay :)
Okay bye! <3