Oh, its me :}
#1 Samanthaweewenxin: Oh,
it's me :}
#2 Samanthaweewenxin: Yes, it's you :}
Lame.
YOU! BLOG! I command you.
Okay so I shall impersonate Samanthaweewenxin now.
Hello people! Ytd (or was it the day before?) I was having some dunno what thing in the AVA room and I was freezing to death and was so so so hungry and the bad bad teachers still didnt let me go home and eat! 3 pm already you know! So bad right?! WAAAAAAAAAAA!! And then Joanna was messaging me and my fingers were so cold I couldn't type properly! And and Joanna said it was very cold at the scrapbooking workshop there also!
Anyway... on wedneday, Joanna went for badminton then Aaron's surprise farewell. I couldn't go cos I had tuition!! So irritating. But my tuition teacher is quite nice. I forgot her name already. She tutors me math! But still, I wanted to go for aaron's surprise!!!!!! So bad right.
Today Joanna going for beulah bbq! HAH. ALL OF YOU OUT THERE ALSO CANNOT GO. NEH NEH NI POO POO. So i'm not the only one who can't go! HEEHEE. This is so nice. Joanna is going to be lonely without me! So sweet of her to say that right? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Joanna says she hopes it stops raining and dries up cos she doesn't like wet bbqs.
Okay bye! I finally blogged! Thank you Joanna!